Does painting your own canvas seem overwhelming? I thought so too. But this turned out so much easier than I ever thought it would be. Here's the 6 easy steps:
1. Buy used canvases from D.I.
2. Spray paint all canvases
3. Find image from online (I used google image search) and print.
4. Freehand "draw" image on to newspaper. I basically used the google image as my template to freehand the image I wanted, in the right size for my canvases. Trust me, it was easy. With the printed image as your template, it's not really "drawing."
5. Place the newspaper drawing on your canvas and trace with a pencil, directly on the canvas.
6. Using craft paint, paint in the lines you've just traced from your newspaper drawing.
7. Voila! You've done it. All by yourself! Congrats!