Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Board


These have been all over blog-land.  And they're so cute I couldn't pass making one up.  It's a lifesaver for me. I can plan a week's worth of meals in no time.  The hardest part for me was coming up with the list of meals we eat regularly.  With some thought put in to it, I came up with over 50 meals that we now rotate through.  I love it!  Now on to the next step - building our food storage based on these meals that we rotate.  Store what you eat and eat what you store :)

I'm linking up to these sites:

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, that is brilliant! I've never thought of doing one with the same meals on it and then making sure your pantry is stocked up and rotated, but it makes SOOOO much sense, especially since most of my meals are the same! I love it!!!!

DIYbyDesign said...

What a great idea. I am always trying to figure out at the last minute what to make for dinner. This would be a lifesaver. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

Remodelaholic said...

I don't know how I missed these, I really need to make one! But I can tell you finding the meals I make will be hard!