Monday, May 23, 2011

Magnet Boards

My new favorite craft is magnet boards.  I'm just loving them right now.  I made one to cover an empty wall and to get all the craziness off of our refrigerator.  I love it.  It's in the perfect spot in our house to remind us of upcoming events and I can keep my kitchen looking uncluttered at the same time.


For a bridal shower gift, I made this cute little magnet recipe holder.  I love it too.  It's so perfect to hold a recipe on your counter while you're preparing dinner.


While buying stuff for the recipe holder, I just couldn't pass up getting supplies for another one.  This one can hold whatever you want it to.  I'm not sure if I'll keep this one or give it away yet.  Have I told you about my  new favorite store?  If you're in the Salt Lake area, and want a place for wood crafts, take a look at The Wood Connection.  I love everything there! 


And of course, no magnet board is complete without some magnets!  These were all made using glass beads with scrapbook paper modge-podged on the back or bottle lids covered with scrapbook paper.  Super easy!


No comments: