Thursday, September 29, 2011

Frugal Fall Fashion

While perusing around on blogland today, I found the coolest challenge on Aqua Seventy Six.  I immediately loved it and wanted to play along.  Check out their Fabulously Frugal Fall Fashion Friday post.  Wow, that's a mouthful!!

Okay, I know I'm behind on starting on their challenges, but I just wanted to play along for their first challenge, even though that week is long past.

Inspiration:

I love that dress on the left.  But I don't own a white dress.  Darn.  But then I remembered I own a white skirt... hmmmm.... 

Here's the finished product:

What do you think?
I'm still in a little bit of denial that Fall is here, hence the no boots :)

Cost Breakdown:
Dress $0 (yep, it really is a skirt)
Cardigan $0
Leggings $0 (shhh...they're my old maternity ones)
Shoes $0

Total Cost: $0.00.  FREE!!

1 comment:

Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 said...

This looks FAB! I love that you made your tiered peasant skirt into a dress. I do it all the time!! Great work, and thanks for joining in!