Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Stockings

Just wanted to show these photos of my latest project....
Homemade Christmas Stockings




When I was looking online for a pattern, I found these stockings for sale (no pattern) and I fell in love.  I love the different faces, the large scale of the characters.  After I found these, I couldn't find anything that even compared.  These are just so our style.  And with that, I knew I was making up my own pattern for them all.

I just love how they turned out!
Usually when I make something myself, I hate the finished product. I notice only the mistakes.
But not these.
I am really happy with how they turned out.
When the husband opened them, he couldn't even tell they were homemade.
Now I consider that a successful sewing project!


And now I just need to finish embroidering our names on each of our stockings.
Maybe if I start now I will finish in time for Christmas next year!

No comments: