Saturday, February 11, 2012

Finished Stockings

As part of my 2012 Resolutions, I'm trying to de-clutter our guest bedroom
The room has evolved into a craft explosion room. 
I have a lot of projects started that have piled up.

So this month I'm working like crazy on Christmas stuff. 
It's never too early, right?
Never mind, that it should have been done before this past Christmas...
I choose to look at the glass half-full.


We now have names on our stockings!

Looks like I stitched those letters on by hand, doesn't it?
A big thanks to my mom for the most awesome glue ever.  She was cleaning out her basement and found it. I'm not sure if you can even buy stuff like this anymore.

With glue, this was such a quick project.
Kinda glad I waited. I would have hand-stitched the letters like a fool if I would have done them before Christmas :)

No comments: